Thursday, March 10, 2016

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me

Yet most of the time, words hurt so much more than anything else. I guess it's a lesson to 1. be kind with my words because they really, really can hurt and 2. to be stronger and not be affected by what others say - intentional or not. To think that I would have learnt to cope better after fighting the same problem for so many years but apparently I've not.

I've been feeling so tired these days but I ask why and I can't give myself a satisfactory answer. It's like, I don't even know what I'm busy with. When I look at people who are so involved in this and that, I don't think that I should be feeling this tired. But I am.
-
Let me know the struggle ends
That You can mend a heart
That's frail and torn
I wanna know a song can rise
From the ashes of a broken life
And all that's dead inside can be reborn
Though I'm worn

Direction, motivation, gratitude.
-
Apologies for a very fragmented post and, good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment