Monday, March 7, 2016

a brief respite

Finally found time for a breather and reflection. The past week was pretty insane and I'm just so so glad that it's over. (A reminder to stop procrastinating !!!) I find it, however, so much easier to handle all this work than to handle interpersonal relationships. Ultimately, I guess I just need to be emotionally strong enough for whatever life throws at me. And I do think that I've grown in that aspect.

Reminders for myself:

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable -- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy -- think about such things.    Philippians 4:8

...to speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy towards all people. Titus 3:2

--
Happy moments today:
1. The sunset was amazinggg. Caught this shot a few weeks back, but today's sunset was just breathtaking :) I find myself looking at the sky a lot recently. My mum was complaining "干嘛走路不看路" hahaha. The sky is such a...tangible reminder that there is something far greater than everything that I'm going through now.


2. Zootopia tomorrow! I'm not so much excited about the movie (ok fine I am!!!) but more so about the company. I keep feeling like I've been underappreciative of this bunch, but they matter so, so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment