Sunday, November 22, 2015

突然累了

"We see people and things not as they are, but as we are." Anthony De Mello 

So, so true.

The semester is coming to an end, and I honest can't wait for it to end. It's not so much that I didn't enjoy this semester - there were some pretty insane and a million other hilarious moments. But it's been too much of a emotional roller-coaster ride.

Then the quote above, and Inside Out both made me realise that all these emotions that I'm feeling are merely what I made of situations and people. Happiness is a choice.
(On a sidenote, Inside Out is a A+++ movie! Totally worth watching, even though it meant staying up a bit more to study oops.)

3 more papers (but WCT submission and PS paper already made me unbelievably happy haha) and it's time to find myself again. I will put up a better fight next semester, it's a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment