Thursday, May 26, 2016

Ever had one of those days you simply feel under the weather for no particular reason? (OK there must be a reason, but on other days it won't even seem valid.) Today's that day. Feeling mediocre, weary, jaded. Doubting decisions that you have made. Being irked by the smallest of remarks.

Chanced upon a friend's FB post, and similarly, I'm one who doesn't like to regret. In fact, I don't believe in it because I know that I would make the same decision if I were to be in the same circumstance again. Yet sometimes, I cannot help but regret when I keep making the same mistakes again and again.

Today's one of those days, I just want to sip coffee, perhaps pick a book and lie in bed, or sway along acoustic tunes, or pick up my newly-bought water brush pen and doodle a little.




No comments:

Post a Comment