10 things I learnt
1. What a catheter is.
2. Autonomy is not an option but a must.
3. Having a sense of purpose and fulfillment is important to me.
4. The healthcare industry is evidently not my cup of tea.
5. I miss teaching and my classes. On hindsight, it was really a great opportunity.
6. Doing nothing can be exhausting, really.
7. I don't think I have the discipline to survive a 9 to 5 (or 8 to 6 in my case) job.
8. I value meaningful interaction.
9. It is not hard to figure out whether you like a job (or not). And I had better do something I like in university, and after university.
10. And basically, I don't like this job.